I am a big believer in comfort dressing. I am not afraid to wear tracksuits down the street and I slop around in my Uggs as soon as I arrive home from work. Here are a few of my favourite new season staples to make your nights off even better!
Acne Jumper, Agent ninety-nine track pants (right), Fred Perry shoulder bag, Leaves of Grass scarce, Stussy trackpants (left), American Vintage Tee's and Trackpants (centre), Converse x Missoni Hightops.
Also, if you play it right, you can work trackies into an everyday ensemble. Heres how:
First of all, choose your footwear carefully, Don't go for thongs of Uggs to wear out, choose either a heel or a high boot to make it dressier and to elongate your legs, which is important as tracksuits tend to shorten the appearance of your legs.
Mix and match your textures, a leather jacket is a good place to start, pile on a bright scarf, a colourful necklace and voila! The most comfortable outfit that I would love to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment